Army V Navy 2021
Date TBC by Twickenham. Read More »
Stop getting 'threaders' and 'dripping' over that pile of clutter. Grab yourself a 'wet,' download the Zifitt app and scan the barcodes of your unwanted 'gizzits'.
Using Virgin Money Giving partnership with trade-in app Ziffit we have a new innovative way of raising vital funds for RMA - The Royal Marines Charity.
Turning gash items from your grot into cash donations.
During this extended period of lockdown people have used it as a time to have big kit muster of their houses, attics, and garages. Operation Relic is an opportunity to raise vital funds for RMA - The Royal Marines Charity by turning unwanted books, CDs, DVDs and games into cash donations.
1. Download the Ziffit app, scan the barcodes of your products and get an instant value.
2. Select RMA – The Royal Marines Charity at checkout and pack up your unwanted gizzits.
3. Use Ziffit's free courier* or drop-off service to send your items. Yes you heard us right, FREE courier service.
4. The value of your items will be donated to us. (https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?charityCampaignUrl=oprelic)
If your clutter and gizzets don't have barcodes you can still donate a portion of the sale to RMA - The Royal Marines Charity by using eBays 'Support Your Favourite Charity' feature.
1. Select a Charity: Select RMA – The Royal Marines Charity: Use Charity Search to find RMA – The Royal Marines Charity, then look for “Donate a portion to charity” when you list your item. Add RMA - The Royal Marines Charity and pick your donation percentage before finalising your listing.
2. Sell & Ship: Sell and ship to your customer as usual. No additional steps or paperwork required.
3. Receive a Donation Receipt: Within a few weeks, and after the buyer has paid, our partners at PayPal Giving Fund will automatically send the donation to your selected charity and send you a donation receipt. eBay will also credit you an equal percentage of your fees.
By collectively mobilising supporters and fundraisers to take their clutter and turn it into donations, we can create a ‘virtual’ charity shop for all charities. With close to 30 million households in the UK, and the vast majority of people staying safe at home, if we could inspire just 1% to meet the average trade-in of £30 – we could help raise nearly £10m for UK charities.
Ziffit has been developed to help close the loop on new book purchase, use and reuse. The technology, helps individuals, charities and commercial partners to generate additional income, and supports a wider circular economy vision. Ziffit is a free and easy to use app and website to sell unwanted books, CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays and games for cash. One of the largest trade-in sites in the UK. Their innovative partnership with Virgin Money Giving means that people can donate the value of their trade to charities and causes. Our new app integration means that it’s easier than ever to donate!