Army V Navy 2021
Date TBC by Twickenham. Read More »
Our very own HEROES AT HOME CHALLENGES remains popular and we are pleased to let you know that we will be running this until the Corps Birthday! All the money is helping to raise vital funds for The Royal Marines Charity.
• Virtual Climb
- Climb The Empire State Building (1248 steps)
- The Burj Khalifa (2712 steps)
- Attempt to do the seven summits by climbing the seven wonders of the world. (8400 steps)
• Virtual Run
- Beat your own 5k or 10k time
- Run a Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- Make your own Ultra Marathon (Any distance longer than a full marathon)
• Virtual Row
- Thames Kayakathon (21 miles)
- Row the channel with D-Day 76 (23 miles)
- Cockleshell Heroes row (75 miles)
- D2W with Jon White & Lee Waters (125 miles)
• Virtual YOMP
- Dartmoor YOMP (12.5 miles)
- Falklands YOMP (56 miles)
- Since 1664 YOMP. (1034 miles)
• CDO Speed March
- Attempt the 4/6/9 or 30 mile speed marches that Commando recruits would undertake during their training.
• Junior Fundraising With Commando Charlie
- Climb Big Ben (312 steps)
- Run 2k, 4k or laps of your garden.
- Row 5k.
- YOMP 7.5 or 10k
- Cycle your own distance.
• WOD 1664 Fitness Test - Complete 8 sets of 26 reps for 8 different exercises of your choice.
• Create Your Own Challenge - None of the above take your fancy? Create your own workout and challenge yourself.
Heroes At Home is all about keeping active, keeping engaged and raising funds for our Royal Marines!
To register simply set up your Heroes at Home online giving page, select the challenge event you would like to enter and donate £5 to your page. Don't forget to share and let everyone know what you are doing.