If I move, how do I transfer my membership to a different RMA Branch?
Many members join more than one branch or club. When you log into your online account, you'll see what membership(s) you currently hold and you can request additional membership to, or cancellation of, membership to your chosen branches/clubs.
I cannot always attend Branch events and meetings; can I still be part of that Branch?
We understand that there will be other commitments and priorities in your life. If you cannot attend a Branch or Club event, the Secretaries will keep you informed of anything you may have missed.
I'd like to invite someone I know to join the RMA; will they be eligibile?
The Royal Marines Association provides a national support and social network for you and your family, whatever stage you’re at in your life and your Royal Marines career.
We have different types of membership. You'll find the eligibility criteria to join the RMA on the join us page.
How do I log into my online account?
Members of the RMA can log into their online account to access member-only content, book event tickets and to update personal details.
To do this, your email address must already exist within Central Offices' records. If you've never supplied your email address, or have changed your email address please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your new email address, then follow the steps below.
To log in for the first time, or if you've forgotten your login details, please also follow the steps below:
1. Go to: royalmarinesassociation.org.uk/login (or click the 'login' link at the very top of this page)
2. Ignore what you see on screen, just scroll straight to the bottom of the page and click the ‘forgot your password?’ link
3. Enter your email address and press the 'request password reset’ button
4. You will be sent an email with a unique link to reset your 8-character password (please note the link is only active for 12 hours). If the link expires, please repeat the above steps.
5. Once you've set an 8-character password, this is your online account now "activated". This means you can log into the members area and also 'login' when prompted for things like booking event tickets.
6. Moving forward, whenever you log in, your ‘username' will always be your email address; your password will be whatever you chose as part of the above process. Please also remember that your password will be case-sensitive, so if you ever mis-type it (or mis-type your email address), the system won't let you in until you've typed both correctly.
I've renewed my membership, how do I get my new membership card?
On receipt of your renewal, your new card will be processed and sent out within 2-3 weeks.
Please contact Central Office if you have further queries.
How do I become a branch member?
AnswerBefore becoming a branch member, you need to be a member of the RMA. To join please fill in our online form (https://royalmarinesassociation.org.uk/join-us/). During your application you will have the option to join your preferred branch. If you are already an RMA member you can join or leave as many branches as you wish, this can be managed in your online account (royalmarinesassociation.org.uk/members/account/membership/).
How do I renew my membership?
You will automatically be renewed and a membership card will be sent to you each year.
Do I need to renew if I am a Life or Honorary member?
AnswerIf you are a Life or Honorary member you will automatically be renewed and a membership card will be sent you each year.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
AnswerIf you have forgotten your password when you get to above log-in screen, remember that your password is case sensitive. If you are still unsuccessful, then please click the ‘forgotten password’ link which is just underneath. Then enter your email address and click ‘request password reset’ and you’ll receive a password reset email with a unique link. After that set your preferred password (which much be at least 8 characters long). Once set, you should be able to log-in and renew your membership.